Bajaj Auto Indonesia launch new motorcycle that the Bajaj XCD 125 DTS-SI. This type sport motor with engine capacities 125 cc, Digital Twin spark-swirl inductions technology claimed result net combustion causing economical consumed fuel.
This motor became correct choice if you wishes having the motorcycle small capacities, complete feature that was: Digital Speedometer, LED tail lamp, Headlamp with twin prismatic pilot lamps, Folding number plate allowing lower front fairing, Full DC electrical system and Unique utility box.
Performance: Engine 125 cc with maximal torque 10.85 Nm/5000 rpm, compatible applied for you having high usage impulse in big towns. Where having of solidity level of traffic which is big or carriage in usage of stop and go. You don’t require high speed at condition of town like this but requiring strong motor and has consumption efficiency of good fuel. Yes that will be replied with engine type DTS-SI claimed by manufacturer can reach 109 km per liter.
Price: For in Indonesia Rp. 13.5 million is including having price which is cheap enough compared to with competitor from the other manufacturer (for example Suzuki Thunder 125 Rp. 14 million). It is of course feature from this motor also enough good. But usage the front brake which using drum under developed to compared motors which has circulated in Indonesia.
BAJAJ XCD 125 DTS-SI technical Specifications:
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION:
• Type : 4 stroke, Air-cooled
• No. of cylinders : One
• Bore x Stroke : 54 mm x 54.4 mm
• Engine displacement : 124.58 cc
• Compression ratio : 9.5+/- 0.5 : 1
• Idling Speed : 1400 +/- 100 rpm
• Maximum Net Power : 9.53 PS( 7.01 kW) at 7000 rpm
• Maximum Net Torque : 10.85 Nm at 5000rpm
• Ignition system : Microprocessor controlled
Digital CDI, with TRICS incorporated in Carburetor Ignition Timing : Variable Timing with Multiple maps
• Fuel : Unleaded Petrol, 87 RON minimum
• Carburetor : Side draught type,
Ucal – Mikuni VM16 with Auto choke/ Keihin FIE PTE16, with Auto choke
• Spark Plug : 2 Nos. Champion
• RG4HC (Resistive) Spark plug gap : 0.7 to 0.8mm.
• Lubrication : Wet sump, forced
• Clutch : Wet, multi disc type
TRANSMISSION: 4 Speed Constant mesh.
• Primary reduction : 3.47:1 (66/19)
• Gear Ratios
o 1st Gear : 29.75:1 (34/12)
o 2nd Gear : 17.91:1 (29/17)
o 3rd Gear : 12.40:1 (26/22)
o 4th Gear : 10.06:1 (23/24)
• Final Drive Ratio : 2.8 :1 (42/15)
• Chassis type : Single Down tube with Engine as stressed member, Chassis made of Square section tubes
• Front : Telescopic (125 mm travel)
• Rear : Swing arm with 5-step adjustable
Shock absorbers with Dual ‘SNS’ type Spring (105 mm travel)
• Front : Mechanically expanding shoes, Drum type, Φ 130 mm
• Rear : Mechanically expanding shoes, Drum type, Φ 130 mm
• Front : 2.75 – 17 41P
• Rear : 3.00 – 17 50P
• Front : 1.75 kg / cm2 (25PSI)
• Rear (Solo) : 2.0 kg / cm2 (28PSI)
• Rear (Pillion) : 2.25 kg / cm2 (32PSI)
• Front : 1.4” x 17” Die Cast Al. Alloy
• Rear : 1.6” x 17” Die Case Al. Alloy
• Fuel tank capacity : 8 Liters (1.8 Liters of reserve)
• Steering : Handlebar
• Accelerator: Twist grip type on right side of handle bar.
• Gears: Left foot pedal operated.
• Clutch: Lever operated on left side of handle bar.
• Front: Lever operated on right side of handle bar.
• Rear: Pedal operated by right foot.
• System : 12 Volts (DC)
• Battery : 12 volts 5Ah MF type
• Head lamp : 35/35 W
• Tail/stop lamp : LED type
• Turn single Lamp : 10 W
• Turn single pilot Lamp : LED
• Hi beam indicator Lamp : LED
• Neutral indicator Lamp : LED
• Speedometer lamp : Back lit LCD panel
• Horn : 12V DC
• Fuel Gauge : LCD bar display
• Length x Width x Height: 1980 mm x 760 mm x 1200 mm
• Wheel base : 1275 mm
• Ground Clearance : 170 mm
• Turning circle dia. : 1990 mm
• Vehicle kerb weight : 113 kg
• Gross Vehicle weight : 243 kg
• Maximum speed : 90 Kmph (with single rider of 68 kg)
Another topik : Kawasaki KLX 250S, Minerva Sach MadAss 125 and Kawasaki Athelete 125
source : www.bajajauto.com